Monday, January 5, 2009

Mmm bacon.


For the first time in a very long time there was bacon in my house! So, I decided to go wild and make Sharp Grilled Cheese, Bacon, and Cherry Tomato Open Face Sammies with Old School Green Beans with Onion, Bacon, and Mushrooms. So yeah, I am fairly close to a delicious heart attack.

Today I got to see the kitchen for the very first time. I was underwhelmed by the space, but was crazy impressed by the equipment. I'm talking super high end stuff! The kind of stuff we will be taking classes on learning how to use. Oh, and not to mention the stuff I could not even identify. Which is sort of surprising since I like to pride myself on my flashy kitchen gadget knowledge. I am still totally unsure where, exactly, I will be working in the beast but I am eager to get this show on the road. However, since there is still tons of work to do on finishing the place, I am guessing I will have to wait a bit longer!
Ah, I am sure this will be a bit more interesting when I actually have something to report on my whole restaurant experience.

xo.

1 comment:

pinky. said...

i'm glad to see you are eating meat again!